How Podcasting Works
Podcasts are radio shows or other audio programs available for download over the Internet. The maker of a podcast, called a podcaster, often updates their podcast with a series of episodes that you can subscribe to.
If you already have itunes:
- It’s simple: Just click on itunes and you will be linked directly to the IMTalk Podcast on the itunes music store.
- Once in the IMTalk page in itunes, click on subscribe. Then each week you will receive the latest episode of Ironman Talk in the Podcast section of your itunes program. All your dreams come true!
Note: Try to update your itunes every 6 months.
If you don’t have itunes:
Click on this link to Apple itunes.
- Under the title ‘Download’ choose which operating system you use, it’s either Mac or Windows.
- Enter your email address where requested. Also choose if you want email communication from Apple (this is optional). Your computer might ask if you want to download this application, accept this option.
- Once the program is installed, come back to www.imtalk.me and click on itunes button. This will link directly to the IMTalk Podcast on the itunes music store.
- Once in the IMTalk page in itunes, click on “Subscribe”. Then each week you will receive the latest episode of Ironman Talk in the Podcast section of you itunes program. All your dreams come true!
If you have windows and don’t want itunes:
- Go to here and right click on the grey word ‘Pod’ next to each episode. This will download that show to your desktop. If you left click on the grey ‘Pod’ you can listen to the show directly.
Hopefully that helps, if you have any questions feel free to email us: email@example.com